9.8.12

We Survived


9th birthday party for The Kid was a success.  The final tally was seven kids and seven adults... so at least we had a 1 to 1 ratio.  The kids were all fairly tame and had a lot of fun.  There were tons of pictures taken, but only a few that are able to be posted publicly without some editing.  After some professional style editing from The Wife, I will be able to post more.

The kids ate really well and Leonard took it upon himself to eat three hot dogs, a bite of watermelon, a whole lot of chips, then he turned around and had some birthday cake.  It was an impressive feat of eating... especially for a two year old.

I spent most of my evening feeling pretty sick.  Once I'm feeling better in the morning, I'll be sure to post some more details and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment