8.8.12

Could It Be A New Trend?

No tears at bedtime last night.  And for the third night in a row, no crying through the night at all.  There was a brief moment at about 11:30pm last night that Leonard cried briefly... but that's because the decorative leaf hanging over his bed fell on him.  He was never really awake and when I asked him this morning, he didn't even remember me coming in to check on him.

Penny was SO excited last night.  We already had a towel that is some undetermined animal for Leonard, but Penny has just been using a regular towel... until last night.  We got her a duck towel and she absolutely loves it.  It also helps that she's been singing the only two lines of "Rubber Ducky" that she knows in the tub for the last few nights.  While they were watching their 15 or so minutes of cartoons before books and bed last night, I put Penny's hair in two little braids and she was very excited to show everyone.  She ran up the stairs and into our room to show The Wife.  She was also very concerned that her braids would come undone while she was sleeping.  I assured her that, if that happened, I would be sure to fix them before daycare.  They did come undone and, of course, I fixed them this morning... and she was still super excited to have them.  Leonard informed me that I didn't need to braid his hair, "because it just doesn't need it".

No tears on the way to daycare or when I dropped them off... hopefully this will be an on-going trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment