22.8.12

The Healing

It has been 3 days since I posted last.  The longest I've gone since I started this thing over a month ago.  The plague has hit our house.  It went through everyone and I am just now feeling back to (somewhat) normal.  The Wife is still down and out and hoping to recover soon.  Maybe by the weekend, we'll all be back to 100%.

Not much to report on the foster care front.  Leonard and Penny are both doing great for the most part.  They have both been excited to go to daycare every day this week... so far... and both of them have been super busy playing and drawing when I've picked them up in the evenings.  Of course, it remains to be seen if that will hold up for a week.

We're all looking forward to this weekend.  Other than a trip to the grocery store that we would avoid if we could, the plan is to stay at home for the entire weekend and just relax.  It's Wednesday though, so the plans could change a few times before the weekend arrives.

Potty training attempt #2 will be occurring this weekend... I really think he can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment