11.8.12

Lazy Days

That's our plan for the weekend.  Minus a trip to the grocery store, we don't plan on doing a whole lot of anything today and tomorrow.  The kids just woke up from a three hour nap, so that was a nice break during which I was not watching cartoons.  For the first time in almost 48 hours, I have actually felt like moving, so that's an added bonus for the day as well.

It's 4:30pm and we're all still in our pajamas... exactly the way we planned it last night.  Leonard and Penny are playing in the playroom and staying fairly calm (for now).  The Wife is reading a book and I am finishing up watching the last few minutes of the gold medal game for women's basketball in the Olympics.  I'm also considering taking some pictures to post of the kids.  I suppose those will appear later if I decide to take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment