15.10.12

He's Coming...

Kate called me earlier this morning and informed me that she had a baby that needed a placement.  She told me his name and I immediately recognized it.  The first call we got, back in July, was for a three month old baby, but we didn't have a crib yet and we had just gotten back from the furniture buying extravaganza, so the room was not set up in the least.  Well... this call was for a six month old... with the same name... because it's the same baby.  He was placed in a home back in July, but due to some unforeseen circumstances arising at his current foster home, he needs to be permanently moved.  Nothing happened to him, it's just that things have changed at that home, so Kate called us first.  I am waiting for a phone call from his current foster home to see when we can go pick him up tomorrow.  I couldn't believe it was the same baby when she told me, but I guess it must be some sort of fate that he comes to live with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment