27.9.12

1000 Pageviews

In just over 2 months, the blog has reached 1,000 views.  I know that some of those are The Wife and some of them were me when I was just getting started and trying to figure out how this works, but hey... I think it's awesome that it's been read that many times.  I have only gotten a few comments over the course of the blog... mostly from The Wife and PipsyLou (the sister-in-law)... but I've had a few others too.  I know that there are people out there reading it, so thank you for taking the time to do so.... but you should leave comments because it's so exciting for me to see when I sign on!!!

Two days to the big move.  The moving company called today and confirmed an 8-8:30am move on Saturday.  It's early, but that will just give us more time for setting up the new house and getting settled in as much as possible.  Hopefully the forecast will be accurate and the ground will be dry enough for the kids to spend the day out in the yard... thus allowing us more time to unpack.  Either way though... the move is looming.

1 comment:

  1. It's kind of amazing to me how lots of people read and NEVER comment. I'm so relational so it's hard for me to imagine! I think it's great that things are going so well!!!

    ReplyDelete