29.7.12

Two and a Half Hours

I told you that I'd post... it was WAY more than the 15 minutes I expected him to make it.  The kids slept in until about 9:30 today, or roughly two hours past the latest they've slept since they've been with us.  Leonard even wore his big kid underwear for two and a half hours this morning... then the bottom dropped out.  Literally.  The underwear have now been relocated to the sink for soaking.

The first time-out of their time with us also took place today.  Leonard yelled at Penny once, so I asked him to please stop yelling.  Leonard yelled at Penny a second time, so I told him that if he didn't use his inside voice, he'd be spending some time not playing.  So on the third yell, he got a lovely trip for one to the island of the bottom step.  That was a few hours ago and all has been well up to now.  Fifteen minutes to naptime, so we'll see how that all goes this time 'round...

No comments:

Post a Comment