25.7.12

A Thesaurus Full of Tears


Wow... we have a 2 year old.


Yesterday in a nutshell...


Dropped off at daycare - he BAWLED.


We moved a bed in their room - he SOBBED.


It was bathtime (normally enjoyed) - he WAILED.


Told he'd be sleeping in a different bed NEXT to his sister - he WEEPED.


Told that I couldn't read his book to him if he was crying - SILENCE.


And oh yes... he cried on and off at daycare.


Good news to report though... as of 6:50am, both kids were still in their own beds and woke up as happy as could be.  I walked in and told them to have a good day and I left for work.  Apparently he held it together until the wife pulled up to daycare today, then the waterworks came on.  His sister then piped up with, "I hope it's nap time for them, he needs one!"


Hopefully more to report later tonight.


According to my stats on my blog, there are people reading this... but until I see a comment, I will continue to believe that I am writing in order to be able to reflect on it at some future date.

No comments:

Post a Comment